August 13, 2018
In July ACC were invited to present at the one of the London ELLA forums (Experiential Leadership & Learning Academy for Charity Chief executives).
The subject of the presentation was: New approach to volunteers - Why Millennials?
· Very pertinent presentation for me right now.
· Will contact Alpha for consultation
· Excellent session on volunteering with an appreciation of new Millennial generation and their view point.
· Very good presentation which opened my thinking about volunteers, and motivations driving Millennials
· Good ideas about recruiting Millennial volunteers and keeping them on board
Valuable session, well presented and offered a lot of guidance and knowledge
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Come and eat FREE cake, the coast is clear! And find out about being a volunteer
October 7, 2019
Why should employers support employee volunteering?
June 10, 2019
New approach to volunteers - Why Millennials?
Volunteering - the challenges and opportunities
Are you familiar with the new Code of Fundraising Practice?
March 1, 2018
Are you ready for GDPR?
October 2019 (1)
June 2019 (1)
August 2018 (2)
March 2018 (2)
ALPHA CC LTD
Helping charities develop a more professional approach
What We Do
Volunteer Hub Service