In July ACC were invited to present at the one of the London ELLA forums (Experiential Leadership & Learning Academy for Charity Chief executives).
The subject of the presentation was: New approach to volunteers - Why Millennials?
· Very pertinent presentation for me right now.
· Will contact Alpha for consultation
· Excellent session on volunteering with an appreciation of new Millennial generation and their view point.
· Very good presentation which opened my thinking about volunteers, and motivations driving Millennials
· Good ideas about recruiting Millennial volunteers and keeping them on board
Valuable session, well presented and offered a lot of guidance and knowledge